Saturday, November 8, 2008

the election

So here it is, Saturday. The election is over and no, I didn't vote! I wasn't allowed too. A huge Thank you Maryland (read that as stupid ass hat of a state)!

I will admit a few crime here so please don't report me

I have lived in Maryland for several years now and while living here I have paid for and registered a new car. I have purchased my first house, I have paid all my taxes. What I have not done is get a Maryland Drivers Licence.. OH NO you may say. I tried, they wont let me!

I run out to the MVA with my social Security card, a bill sent to my home, my Maine Driver's licence and a copy of my birth certificate. Nope, still not a legal Maryland residence.. the reason why is the kicker:

my birth certificate didn't state if I was male of female!!! OMFG what??? here check!

OK, all that aside My Maine drivers licence clearly states that I am male. The fact that I didn't shave for three days shows that I can grow a beard, what else do they want from me??

Thinking a little outside of the box.. Lets say I wasn't born male? What would the MVA do, put Female on my licence? I'm not so sure I could pull that off when I got pulled over!!

Well I need to figure this out because my Maine drivers licence expires in January =/

No comments: