Thursday, October 30, 2008

tick tock

Tick tock, tick tock
Aidan is on his way, and he is heading here as fast as I drive that candy orange mazdaspeed
 sitting out in the driveway. You look in the rear view mirror and you know there is a car there, but before you can react or get all the stuff needed for a new baby to come and visit, that car is
 right along side of you blowing you kisses and
 making you change his diaper.

Where has the time gone? It felt like only a month or three that we found out that we will finally have a child, but its been much more than that! Now the ultrasound tech has
 informed us that we are not just going to have a child, we have created a frog catching, mud crawling, rock throwing adventure who we will name Aidan, and love. Even if it means hunting bull frogs after dinner with a flash light in waist deep, ice cold sludge.

I can't wait to be able to do things with my son. My son, I can't get over those words, they excite and fear me at the same time. Thank you!

My posts haven't all been about whats going on in our life to much but really there aren't a bunch of DR appointments to write about anymore, we have made it past those and are on our way to bringing our son into this world. For now you will have to continue dealing with my random thoughts on the world as I see it.

No comments: