Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh BOY!



So its Thursday, I haven't posted much this month and thought I'd push one out real quick so here we go.

Tuesday Jaime and I had our latest ultra sound and what a joy it was. It's a little sad that this is really the first time that I've seen my boy as a child, not a blurry image in some black and white shot and I must be honest, it freaking rocks! I'm going to have a son!


If you have read Jaime's blog you know that I questioned the spelling of our new son's name (Aidan or Aiden) the more I think about this I'm not 100% sure it makes a difference to me. I was looking to spell it Aiden because it looked right to me, well I was wrong! Wikipedia says Aidan is the correct Irish spelling where Aiden is a more popular version here in the states.. so Jaime, Aidan is perfectly fine by me! Even if wikipedia isn't the most reliable source of information. OHHH another reason I could be wrong, Blogger's spell check wants to change every Aiden to Aidan so.. yeah.

While I'm not Irish I have wanted to be, so lets fake it, pass the ale and say hello to my boy!!

1 comment:

cjsayers77 said...

Sláinte!!! (Cheers!) I think we have our decision! Aidan it is!!! I love you and you're amazing! I hope you know that!