Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The wish list

so the mother wanted my birthday slash Christmas list, so here it is for the entire world to see how much of a dork I really am! Oh maybe some other people may be interested in the items below, but i doubt it.. this list is simply so that I can get this information out to my "mommy" and yes I really am 31 years old (turning 32)
The entire family can have a look at the new baby, from anywhere in the world!




One year of XboxLive so I can play online all year long!



A few things for the kid in me!


OMG I think he may be sick, its a BOOK!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Aidan's grandparents you are not a dork and we love the man you've become

Chris said...

Oh noo my parnets found my blog!!! quick hide all the grown up conversations.. I must remain a child forever!!